Dr. Michael J. Martin
Ph.D, LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), BCPCC (Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor), NCC (Nationally Certified Counselor)
M.A., LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), NCC (Nationally Certified Counselor), American Association of Christian Counselors
Kimberly is passionate about working with people to find healing and understanding in areas of hurt as well as opportunities in growth. She aspires to help women find freedom that comes from knowing their true identity as well as helping couples and families reconnect. Her work also includes creating hope and help for those dealing with grief and loss.
Kimberly Bishop, M.A.,LPC, NCC is a Licensed Professional Counselor holding a Masters of Art in Professional Counseling from Richmont Graduate University , Atlanta, GA. She is also a National Certified Counselor. She is a member of the American Association of Christian counselors. Her undergraduate studies were obtained from the University of Georgia, Athens, GA.
Kimberly works primarily with adults, couples, and teens dealing with various issues including:
- Divorce Recovery
- Improving Communication
- Marriage Therapy
- Pre-marital Counseling
- Relationship Conflicts
- Sexual Infidelity
- Sexual Abuse
- Anxiety/ Depression
- Grief / Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Spiritual Concerns
- Developing Healthy Lifestyles
- Physical & Emotional Abuse
Kimberly also brings to her counseling a background in sales and marketing. This experience is valuable when facilitating workshops for churches or the community. Some of the workshops she offers are:
- How to Avoid Falling for a Jerk – A class for singles and singles-again to help identify and maintain healthy relationships.
- Couple’s Communication Workshop - Focuses on the different styles of communication during conflict including speaker – listener techniques.
- Group workshops for Spouses - A support group to help spouses recover wholeness after an affair.
- Therapy Groups - Designed for people to break free from various addictions.
M.S. LPC(Licensed Professional Counselor), NCC (Nationally Certified Counselor)
- Developing healthy relationships
- Drug abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Communication skills in marriage
- Dealing with past issues that affect the present
- The affects of trauma
- Financial management
- Teen issues
- Family health
- MKS(children and adult children of missionaries)
LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), NCC (Nationally Certified Counselor), MA, member (AACC, American Association of Christian Counselors
As a redeemed believer in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Anne is a licensed counselor working in partnership with the Lord to help hurting people. Anne provides counseling to individuals dealing with depression, anxiety, other mood issues frequently working with resolving childhood trauma that is keeping us in bondage today. Marriage and pre-marital counseling is provided to deal with communication, conflict resolution and other issues harming our marriages today. Children counseling includes play therapy and other tools to help our struggling youth today. In addition, counseling is provided for teens dealing with self-harm or other destructive behavior. Anne also has over 10 years working with addition recovery groups.